Posté le: Sam 13 Oct - 21:28 (2007) Sujet du message: English version
Welcome to all
1. Avoid redundant questions and the proliferation of topics addressing the same theme -> Look at the articles, news and tips before posting. -> Make sure that the answer to your problem is not already in one of the forums.
2. Be sure to post in the proper forum and not to post the same question everywhere
3. Give clear titles to the topics you create When creating a new topic:
-> On the one hand, this method will allow you to get back quick and adapted advice. -> On the other hand, this will make easier for new contributors to identify quickly a problem similar to theirs. -> Avoid titles like "Help", "Please help me" and provocative titles.
4. Respect your audience, readers and potential targets of criticism * Describe your problems calmly and do not insult those who are trying to bring solutions and to make our life easier.
* Remain polite, do not forget to thank those who kindly provide an answer, or try to do so... Forums can be confusing for first time users. So: -> Do not vent off your own private aggressivity on newcomers. Instead, try to welcome them and advise them on how to use the forum in the best way. -> Be understanding if a "newbie" posts in the wrong forum. A moderator or admin will correct the error.
* Please apply these rules of conduct especially while posting in sensitive topics : -> Try to remaining respectful of the other members and of the people you may criticize.
5. The sanctions that can be applied upon violation of the rules of conduct - Suppression of the irregular posts that do not correspond to the conditions specified above. - Locking or erasure of the incriminated topic. - Message preview by a moderator: All of your posts will be previewed by the moderation team, before being validated if conform to the charter, and thus made visible to the community. - Write interdiction on the forums. - Temporary ban for a fixed duration. - Ban for an indefinite duration. - Account deletion. In case of violation of the charter, the moderators have all authority to use these measures, without having to justify themselves automatically. These measures are applied in a coordinated manner except in cases of emergency. Applied sanctions depend on the nature and severity of the transgression.
6. If you wish to ask questions to a member of the forum Moderation or Admin team- For administrative questions related to the forum and its workings, you can use this topic.
- For questions targetting a person from a particular Hero Band, please use private messages in the forum of the relevant guild.
Thank you for your attention and for respecting these few simple precautions that will allow us to continue to help each other in the best context and to keep the forums welcoming and enjoyable for everyone. ~~~~~~ Avec le temps et la patience, la feuille du murier devient de la soie With time and patience, Sheet murier becoming silk ~~~ savanah HD-Phantom-FD3 Guilde:Shiva_Destructor ~~~ Savanah_fr WT-White Tiger-EC1 Guilde:Heavenly_Blue_Sword